Organic Quinoa: Grande Harvest Tri-Colour Quinoa
Available in: 2lb./907g
How to Cook Tri-Colour Quinoa Quinoa:
When you prepare tri-colour quinoa, it is ideal to look at also how red or white quinoa can be cooked.
Anyone can be dynamic in their approach, as there are many ways to prepare any type of quinoa.
You can cook tri-colour quinoa through a stove-top approach. Or you can try using a microwave or rice cooker.
Make sure that you follow the manufacturer's instructions when using a rice cooker or microwave.
You can find the common cooking instructions below:
1. Rinse quinoa. Stir with your hand and pour off the rinsing water. You can use a fine mesh strainer when you do this.
2. Then drain quinoa.
3. Place the rinsed quinoa into a cooking pot.
4. Add 2 cups water.
5. Add 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
6. Bring quinoa to a full boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover using tight-fitting lid.
7. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
8. Remove from heat. Fluff with a fork and let stand 5 minutes.